Coronavirus advice and information to patients
Bingley Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic would like to welcome you back!
Whilst many things have changed, we want to assure you that we remain committed to delivering the best possible care and treatment to you during these difficult times.
We have implemented risk assessments for the practice and put in place high levels of infection control and management to ensure we have minimalised the risk to all coming in to the practice.
As a result, we have introduced a number of measures and changes that we would like to make you aware of;
1. There will be no waiting room or toilet facilities for the time being to avoid difficulties with maintaining social distancing. Therefore, you must only come at your appointment time and wait outside or in your car until the Physio comes to get you and ask you to come in.
2. You will need to attend your appointment on your own to avoid more people than necessary to be in the building at any one time.
3. Due to the close nature in which you and the Physio will be during your appointment, you will need to bring and wear some form of face covering when entering the building and for the duration of your appointment.
4. Your Physio will also be wearing appropriate PPE, which will include an apron, facemask and some form of eye protection, whether that be glasses, goggles or a visor.
You will need to wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and before leaving the building for 20 seconds.
5. Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. If it is above 37.8 degrees, your appointment will be rescheduled.
6. All infection prevention and control measures are being undertaken including wiping down all surfaces between patients.
7.Contactless card payment is preferred, If you need use chip and pin payments, the card machine will be wiped down with anti viral wipes before and after each patient.